Adorkable

For those of you who missed it Saturday, I Plurked a picture of me and the significant other Plurking away side by side on Saturday morning. You can see that Plurk and discuss it here.

Adorkable

As a Plurker mentioned in the thread… it is kind of Adorkable. :-)

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “Adorkable”

1. wedding gowns on August 12th, 2015 | 11:22 am

I am not sure where you are getting your information, however great
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thank you for fantastic info I was searching for this info for my mission.

2. ssss on September 11th, 2015 | 2:22 am

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a very good article… but I procrastinate too a lot and never appear to get started. Thanks though.

3. Fast Weight Loss on December 31st, 2015 | 6:00 pm

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

4. Kodi App iPad on April 29th, 2016 | 1:41 am

good Home windows Press Participant. It is usually a no cost and open-source advertising person computer software request.nice.

5. SnapTube App Download on May 13th, 2016 | 3:34 am

good Once you will be carried out with your checking of the requirements, abide by these straightforward guidelines and you will get all set to work with SnapTube.nice.

6. stakes is high on June 4th, 2016 | 6:33 am

You could definitely see your expertise within the work you write.

The sector hopes for even more passionate
    writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how
    they believe. At all times go after your heart.

7. CinemaBox Free on July 5th, 2016 | 12:28 am

good CinemaBox HD APK can become downloaded from any net internet site you discover dependable. The same apk document can likewise support you operate Movie theater Package HD for Google android, iOS, Personal computer and ChromeCast.nice.

8. Prisma APK on August 11th, 2016 | 5:56 am

good Prisma is certainly many of these a software which possesses been the have a discussion of the community for previous few of weeks, you might own been told from practically all top rated technical, software analysis websites . nice.

9. play view on October 29th, 2016 | 3:02 am

good It is extremely easy to utilize as it has a basic interface.it likewise could classify the video clips inning accordance with serial smart nice.

10. klik on December 6th, 2016 | 3:01 am

The law principal purpose is to shield you on the prying eyes of your respective letter carrier or perhaps your neighbors.
    Pay attention on his or her portfolios or business platform and discover whether they’d like to provide your family
    needs without spending that much. This software simplifies the often tedious strategy of updating and
    combining all of the software functions.

klik’s last blog post..Video

11. Kodi Movie Addons on January 2nd, 2017 | 4:57 am

Great To do this just most likely to the Kodi download web page and download and install the mount that benefits your maker. Fine.

12. clash royale on January 10th, 2017 | 7:33 am

Our method is an online based tool and very easy to use.

13. peggoapp on February 16th, 2017 | 6:52 am

good It keeps routine updates of video clips and it sustains every video clip layout. It provides an alternative called style varying to high quality nice.

peggoapp’s last blog post..Peggo iOS Download App for iPhone, iPad