Private Plurks & Popular Plurkers Here

Busy day or so in the plurkiverse for those of you that tune in daily. Looks like private plurks tab is back so the cliques can begin again and the interesting plurkers page has a Popular tab and most recent.

I decided to see how far I had fallen down the most viewed on interesting plurkers when to my surprise I saw a new tab! Turns out there is a popular tab now which well dictates the ~50 most popular plurkers. What I want to know what is what defines popular?

It can’t just be most followed as that’s already covered; I’m thinking it’s some sort of hybrid. I definitely would of thought the number of followers you have plays somewhat into the equation; it doesn’t seem to though. Maybe they have found a way to ratio the average number of replies per plurk? I’d really like to hear everyone’s thoughts on what the “popular” algorithm consists of.

The most recent tab at the bottom far right next to most responded may or may not of been there before. I am NOT known for paying attention to detail; my head is usually far in the clouds but I did just notice it. Not much a use except if your bored and or new and want to join a conversation quickly you can be sure that the people listed on most recent are probably still online. This could also be a great way to make new friends…

In lesser news but of greater importance to many I’m sure the private plurks tab is back. Sure sure you could check it on the mobile page but who remembers to do that? Heck many people forget to check even when it’s got it’s own proper tab on the line. What next plurk? How about making the private tab turn a color when you have a new private? Or what about a new color when there is a new private addressed ONLY to you? We all get many that are sent to everyone and if you don’t reply it’s no big deal; if someone sends one to you and only you it’s almost seen as rude not to reply or acknowledge. That is of course unless the person is a cyber stalker / can’t take a hint kinda guy and in that case ignoring is totally fine if not recommended! :D

That’s it for now; if you have any ideas on how the popular page is compiled please let us know in comments.

Stay tuned for more things plurk,

- Rob

EDIT: I checked back on the popular page and everything had changed. Looks like it’s geo-targeted now. I only saw Canadians on the the list. I’m curious if it was like that all along or just recently changed. Would be cool if you could browse by country and one for international. Actually that would be cool for all current ratings. Something else of interest is it looks like there is room to add more features under this current layout for interesting plurkers and plurks.

Since it’s only plurkers reading this; here is the plurk as it obviously generates more conversation.

32 Responses to “Private Plurks & Popular Plurkers Here”

1. josandi fast on October 23rd, 2015 | 4:34 am

Hello,Harleena Singh,i’m from indonesia i found your blog using key word “Having An Affair” i’m agree with your artikel. this is good artikel.
    once again I’m sorry if I do not correct grammar I use google translate your blog to comment on this. Agen SBOBET RESMI

2. batman on October 27th, 2015 | 10:39 am

batman Heya we’re in my ballet shoes listed here. I came across the following plank so i still find it genuinely beneficial & it solved the problem outside considerably. I’m hoping to provide a very important factor rear and also help others like you forced me to be.

3. ????????????? sbobet on January 7th, 2016 | 9:54 am

Is it doesn’t best time to make a few programs for your end and it’s time for you to smile. We’ve understand this particular put up and when I may simply just I wish to suggest for you a number of intriguing problems and also assistance. Perhaps you might generate up coming content referring to this post ????????????? sbobet. I need to find out more problems about this!

4. ????????????? sbobet on January 11th, 2016 | 9:55 pm

Hello, i do think we noticed people went to our web ????????????? sbobet site so i located turn back this favour? . I am attempting to to find what you should boost the internet site! Maybe it’s acceptable make use of a few of a person’s aspects!

5. Bandar Bola Online on February 15th, 2016 | 12:41 pm

found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.

Bandar Bola Online’s last blog post..Hello world!

6. Agen Bola Online Terpercaya on February 21st, 2016 | 8:21 am

You could unquestionably view your abilities inside work you’re. The whole world desires of far more enthusiastic copy writers just like you exactly who may not be scared to bring up the direction they consider. On a regular basis stick to your own heart.. Agen Bola Online Terpercaya

7. Cinema Box App on March 25th, 2016 | 2:54 am

good I would rather look at an episode of the best TV show or a film to use my time. This way itis a win win scenario. And thus I advocate the cinemabox hd program to everyone.nice.

Cinema Box App’s last blog post..Cinema Box for iPhone, iPad & iOS Download Free

8. visit this site on March 30th, 2016 | 1:23 am

good video clips from diverse video tutorial loading websites. Vidmate essentially is usually an iphone app that reveals effects for great.

9. official site on April 8th, 2016 | 11:47 pm

Nice post. Thank you!

10. go here on April 8th, 2016 | 11:49 pm

Watch free movies and shows online.

11. tubemate on April 8th, 2016 | 11:50 pm

Fantastic post. keep writing!

12. playview app download on April 28th, 2016 | 6:10 am

Nice post, keep updating this type of post

13. netspend activate on May 24th, 2016 | 12:56 am

i like this post

14. youtvplayer download on June 7th, 2016 | 5:55 am

i love it

15. snapchat hourglass emoji on June 19th, 2016 | 4:58 am

good Snapstreak is definitely a fireplace emoji, suggest that both of you will be mailing photos to the other person lately. nice.

16. Playview For Android on August 9th, 2016 | 6:12 am

PlayView also acts as a film viewer, therefore you will be able to use the app both for downloading your videos and for watching them with.

Playview For Android’s last blog post..Playview APK for Android Download | APK version 8.3

17. Duo App Android on September 15th, 2016 | 7:15 am

good There happen to be some additional features of the Google Duo iPhone software simply because very well, consequently before accessing the Google Duo APK, let’s own a glance at it’s amazing uses! great.

18. Music paradise pro on September 24th, 2016 | 11:34 pm

music paradise

19. http://showbox-movies.com/ on October 19th, 2016 | 1:33 am

showbox makes streaming much eassy

20. noxappplayer on November 23rd, 2016 | 4:58 am

good comment not display This offers come out to become the main point for the game fanatics who are refused play shop games because of not having an access to smartphone. nice.

21. wifikill pc on December 23rd, 2016 | 4:18 am

good This increases the web speed as it doesn’t squander your valued bandwidth.Though others try to utilize your wifi network when you are utilizing. best.

22. shareit download on January 30th, 2017 | 4:28 am

good utilize its search toolbar to discover SHAREit Application A quickly you discover the app in Google Play Shop, simply click on mount switch and remainder nice.

23. vsharedownloads on February 9th, 2017 | 1:15 pm

Hey this is one of the best sites to get the vShare app for your Android and iOS devices.

vsharedownloads’s last blog post..vShare Helper for PC (Windows 10/8/7) Mac, Android and iPhone

24. thac khoi tram huong on March 21st, 2017 | 3:49 am

thac khoi tram huong’s last blog post..Thác khói tr?m h??ng B? Tát T?a ?ài Sen

25. tutuapp ios on March 27th, 2017 | 2:55 am

Tutuapp for Android is considered the new yet very popular chinese appstore in this case, for earning money apps and also fractured modded apps absolutely free.

26. Donald D. Rodriguez on April 2nd, 2017 | 9:26 am

Wow! Amazing Post, I really never read this article before like this and I am really surprised to see your work.thanks for sharing this information with us and I hope you keep sharing this type of information with us.

Donald D. Rodriguez’s last blog post..Top 5 Greatest Cricketers of all Times

27. V? on April 18th, 2017 | 11:09 pm

Amazing! Thanks for sharing. I think it useful for us.

28. mebongda on May 17th, 2017 | 9:47 pm

Hi, thanks for your post. I will follow your blog regulary

mebongda’s last blog post..Southampton vs MU, 01h45 ngày 18/05: Qu? ?? buông xuôi

29. Danilo Dina on June 3rd, 2017 | 12:07 am

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

30. Ph? khoa x? M??ng on June 6th, 2017 | 11:19 pm

NHÀ THU?C GIA TRUY?N X? M??NG
    Email: tranly621989@gmail.com
    Hotline: 01663.222.888
    ??a ch?: T? 25 , Ph??ng Ch?m mát, Thành ph? Hòa Bình – Hòa Bình
    Chi ti?t thu?c: Ph? khoa x? m??ng
    Nhi?u ch? em m?c b?nh ph? khoa lâu n?m ?au bu?t, ng?a, rát, khó mang b?u và r?t t? ti v? chuy?n ch?n g?i. Sau khi s? d?ng thu?c gia truy?n ng??i M??ng theo ?úng h??ng d?n và ??  li?u l??ng ?ã kh?i b?nh hoàn toàn, tìm l?i ???c s? th?ng hoa cho chuy?n ?y và ??c bi?t là nhi?u ng??i ?ã nh?n ni?m vui ???c làm m? sau bao tháng ngày ch? ??i.

31. Helu on June 13th, 2017 | 1:10 am

I’m a beginner, so this article is very very helpful to me. I also change me a lot of things.
    Thank you so much. I love your site.

32. itailieu on June 27th, 2017 | 3:19 am

One of the best and most informative on your post i’ve ever seen. Thanks for Sharing it I learned a lot from this one.