Salman Khan stumps Karan Johar

Salman Khan stumps Karan Johar as he spills the beans about Shah Rukh Khan

After years of dogding and chasing, Bollywood actor Salman Khan finally appeared on the opening episode of Karan Johar hit chat show Koffee With Karan 4 on Sunday.

While Salman looked composed and calm,canada goose norge butikker the usually chatty Karan seemed a bit cowed down in the Dabanng actor presence.

He admitted that wedding cards for him and his former flame Sangeeta Bijlani were printed but it was all called off because she caught him cheating on her.

When asked how he handles exes, the eternal bachelor said, “I try and run away from them. I don face them sure by that it would mean you cannot look me in the eye and all. But that not the point. The point is now you somewhere else. You have your own life. I don want that somewhere in somebody else mind that thought about ex boyfriend you know.”

But he quickly added that there was no running away from Sangeeta Bijlani as she was like family to him.

When Karan asked him how comfortable he is with the current boyfriends of his exes, he quipped, “I thank them for taking good care of them.”

While talking about his relationship with Shah Rukh Khan, Salman made it clear that the two have resolved their differences now and though they may not be the best of friends, he will always have love and respect for Shah Rukh.

7 Responses to “Salman Khan stumps Karan Johar”

1. Klavier lernen Münster on December 7th, 2016 | 12:37 am

Incredible, superb blog . Klavier lernen Münsterdesign! Just how long have you been blog pertaining to? you will be making blogs look straightforward. The total look of the web site is great, because intelligently as the written content!

2. men under disse forholdene 61 on December 9th, 2016 | 6:15 am

On October. A person, ‘94, I personally seen the particular gavel fall plus the evaluate broadcast, “, I personally hereby heading one to death simply by lethal treatment.InchesThe jury experienced witout a doubt guilty us associated with killing 6 persons and using up their home as a result of hide the particular criminal offenses. I’m completely simple: they had the wrong gentleman. I’m afraid of death for just a transgression I didn’t invest, but I knew I had been simple and also wanted an in

3. Klavierunterricht Münster on December 10th, 2016 | 10:33 pm

Hiya Klavierunterricht Münster. I found your current blog site making use of yahoo. This is a very efficiently published article. Let me always take a note of the item obtainable back to discover more of this useful data. Information post. I’m going to certainly comeback.

4. Laura Sherwood 85 on December 12th, 2016 | 5:54 am

The actual mangoes are nowhere to be noticed; this nectarines have gone for you to flooring; along with abruptly, all that pleasing coloration and also enjoyment you have in the maqui berry farmers industry in the summer a few months seems to have lowered at a distance with the sun, log onto as well as fine sand. Nevertheless don think winter consuming is all oranges in addition to pears, at this time there twenty pieces really wholesome options which are actually perfect for the actual skin (ex

5. iOS 11 Beta on May 30th, 2017 | 4:28 am

Just like every year, Apple is all set to release their brand new operating system iOS 11 in June during the WWDC 2017 event. Check this website to know everything about the upcoming operating system.

6. iOS 11 beta 2 on June 19th, 2017 | 6:23 am

Apple finally released iOS 11 beta download profile for iPhone and iPad developers. The iOS 11 update is available to download. There is no need to register an iOS UDID to run the latest firmware.

7. vSharedownloadz on July 25th, 2017 | 5:35 am

Apple launched iOS 9.3.5 to further hinder the use of PPHelper but Pangu released another update for its users to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 as well.